Become a Member
Benefits of Network Participation:
- Share information through the website and newsletter
- Provide input to the Coordinating Committee by reviewing draft documents and participating on working groups
- Participate in advocacy efforts by endorsing BCHLA advocacy positions and promoting the recommendations in The Winning Legacy
Member organizations are listed, BCHLA Network and the contact person(s) will be sent our electronic Update. Network participants will be invited to, but not expected to attend, an annual call to action event.
Network participation is open to any organization that:
- is a provincial or regional organization with a mission aligned with the work of BC Healthy Living Alliance
- endorses with BCHLA’s mission and goals
- is a non profit organization
To become a Network participant, please complete and submit the following electronic application. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.